Blacktie BUGFIX release: 0.2.1.2
- github repo: https://github.com/xguse/blacktie
- documentation: https://blacktie.readthedocs.org/en/latest/
- issue tracking and feature requests: https://github.com/xguse/blacktie/issues
In short, on a Mac pprocess complained:
"AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'poll'"
when trying to set up a queue.
This caused a fatal unhandled exception that was discovered on a Macintosh. Version 0.2.1.2 should restore functionality of blacktie for people experiencing this problem.
For more detail see github issue: https://github.com/xguse/blacktie/issues/10
This is a quick fix that looks for that exception and continues without using pprocess if it is encountered. A more permanent fix will be included once I understand what is going on.
- It is recommended that all users update to 0.2.1.2 to avoid this issue.
- Anyone with knowledge of this issue is encouraged to comment on the issues thread above or in the Comments section below.
What is blacktie?
blacktie is a pipeline to streamline the deployment of the popular “Tuxedo Protocol” for RNA-seq analysis. Please take a look at the Project Summary section of blacktie‘s documentation for more details.